• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 24 - New Zealand v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh well, at least Styris has only come in five minutes after he should have.

Howsie

International Captain
Ta Ta Franky boy, hopefully you'll be joining your just as inept teammate Jamie How on the bench for the next game.

99*

International Debutant
Are those stats about Franklin? 50% of getting over 9?

AND HE'S BATTING #5 FOR US WHY!?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Such a bits and pieces side for New Zealand. Good to see Oram in though.

In other news, James Franklin is one of my least favourite cricketers of all time. I understand a lot of Kiwis rate him on CW, but I just don't see it. Yuck.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
It's totally baffling to see Franklin continue to come in ahead of Styris.

Also, these commentators are a disgrace.
- Franklin a bowler who bats?
- Wondering why Oram is at 9?

It's like they haven't seen a NZ game for 10 years.

Mike5181

International Captain
It's totally baffling to see Franklin continue to come in ahead of Styris.

Also, these commentators are a disgrace.
- Franklin a bowler who bats?
- Wondering why Oram is at 9?

It's like they haven't seen a NZ game for 10 years.
Hard-the-****-out. Simon Doull has replaced one of them now. The other one is just as bad. You would think they would have to keep up to date on international teams when there is a world cup going on.