• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
What we need is 2 tight overs that go for no more than 4 put soem pressure which will hopefully lead to a rash shot, maybe a wicket, we can still make them pay for not picking Bopara, I wont rule us out just yet.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
What we need is 2 tight overs that go for no more than 4 put soem pressure which will hopefully lead to a rash shot, maybe a wicket, we can still make them pay for not picking Bopara, I wont rule us out just yet.
I hope you are right. But the problem is that most of the players on Indian team seem to have already given up. We don't do very well under pressure do we now?

******* pathetic long hop chawla. How ****** hard is it to keep it tight u little turd?! Show some ****** intensity. Do you idiots want this or not?! No drive.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
team meeting now please. get yourselves together guys come on.. India are definitely going to win this one. **** you strauss.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I hope you are right. But the problem is that most of the players on Indian team seem to have already given up. We don't do very well under pressure do we now?
But to be fair it is not like England have had much experience of confidence or winning in OD cricket much lately, if we get this tight then let us see hwo they handle pressure!

pskov

International 12th Man
You'd back any team to score 62 runs in the last 10 overs with 8 wickets in hand against any attack. So against this Indian bowling line-up England should win this at a canter.

Should.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Aside from Zaheer, all of India's seam bowlers are hopeless

Fielding is club standard

Ba thankful that it happened now and not in a knock out match
Oh don't worry, it's going to happen again in the knockout stages. Unless there is some magic fielding ability and some actual international standard bowlers somewhere that we don't know about.

I know....it's the return of:

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
They need to get Ashwin in the next match.

The bowlers today have given away a lot of runs. Should have known that that might be our achilles heal. Afterall, they were giving away runs in the 1st match against Bangladesh. If Bangla can score 280+ against us then other teams can do so well.

Dammit why am i so negative. Plzzzz god help us.