• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

commentator help!

ashley123

Cricket Spectator
hey guys,

in a bt of a debate, who said this -

"hes doffed it, hes putting it back on his head!"

i thought it was Richie Benaud but am old its not!

help!!:unsure:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey guys,

Seems like Burgey has resorted to duplicate accounts to escape his ****-ridden past. The shame.

Billybob

Cricket Spectator
hey guys,

Hello my brother and I have been debating this and it is almost certainly a not so well known and Irish Cricket match commentator by the name of "Owen Corfield" it was at the ashes match of 1979 when Ian Botham removed his cap as a acknowledgment to the bowler that England had won the final test series. Why is this question all over the web it's very odd. 8-)