• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
OK guys you're going to have to cope without the benefit of my expert commentary for the time being, I'm as tired as a lottery winner in a brothel and am off to get some kip before the kids wake me up at dawn.

Hopefully my absence will herald a change in fortune for the Ashes-retaining heroes.

night night

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
OK guys you're going to have to cope without the benefit of my expert commentary for the time being, I'm as tired as a lottery winner in a brothel and am off to get some kip before the kids wake me up at dawn.

Hopefully my absence will herald a change in fortune for the Ashes-retaining heroes.

night night
That's just blatant racism.

Anyway come on England, I don't plan on going to bed anytime soon so reward me for my commitment.

archie mac

International Coach
They'll come alive after a wicket falls 8-)
Not even lunch yet! Only had time for a couple of pints.
I hope they stay asleep can still here their chant from the MCG at least they could not sing 3 dollars to the pound!

night night
Good night mate, we should be 0-260 by the time you wake up:ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pathetic from the Aussies this. Strauss and Cook would have a minimum of 150 on the board by now.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha liked that. Ball is three inches outside off at most, Watson leaves, Tremlett shrugs and half-rolls his eyes

hazsa19

International Regular
You're racist for pointing out he's racist in telling us Hair is racist.

Racist.
Just thought I should let everyone know that I know a guy who's married to this woman who knows a fella who once worked with a black man.

Spark

Global Moderator
Meaning, he went in at lunch, saw that he bowled a bit short and changed his lengths accordingly.
He'd got some wickets to fuller balls though. He wasn't quite as short as he was here.

Still dangerous bowling though. Watson is looking shaky but he's not following the ball.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If i was an Aussie as much as todays batting would be pleasing i would be so angry. Why haven't they shown this much fight earlier in the series?

We haven't bowled badly but the Aussies are just playing sensible test cricket.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
great. i was going go to the shops during the lunch break but now that richie's gonna be talking about frank tyson i don't know what to do.