• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One change to UDRS I'd like to see, is that if you've got a losing appeal that goes down to that orange "Umpires Call", you don't lose your challenge. Clearly, when it's that close to a change in decision, it was worth the question and not a waste of time - therefore, you shouldn't lose a challenge.

Jacknife

International Captain
One change to UDRS I'd like to see, is that if you've got a losing appeal that goes down to that orange "Umpires Call", you don't lose your challenge. Clearly, when it's that close to a change in decision, it was worth the question and not a waste of time - therefore, you shouldn't lose a challenge.
Totally agree.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now Siddle just needs to get to 50 to compensate for Watson's previous unsuccessful review... :dry:

Burgey

Not out. reasonable enough I suppose. Ball still moving a bit off the deck too.

In other news, if Phil Hughes is **** as a prospect, Finn is England's equivalent.

morgieb

Yeah good call.

vcs

I'll give Finn one thing.. he can ****ing well field off his own bowling.

LOL, another cheap wicket in true Finn tradition.

Spark

Global Moderator
Disagree. Umpire's call means it's marginal and not a howler, and we're trying to discourage reviews for those.