• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Assuming the Gilly ones still didn't work? :(

Any chance of Punters double tons against India. There are some highlights on The New Guard DVD but I don't think they show all the boundaries and sixes etc.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Assuming the Gilly ones still didn't work? :(

Any chance of Punters double tons against India. There are some highlights on The New Guard DVD but I don't think they show all the boundaries and sixes etc.
Yeah more Gilly coming, i have like over 100 vids on my hard drive and i kind of just randomly upload them. But i get about 200 emails a day from crazy indians who want SACHIN SACHIN SACHIN, so i gotta get those done so the nutters leave me alone. :blink:

Will get Punter's Indian doubles done at some point, they are on the list now!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
After watching Gough bowl in the above Slater clip I wanted to get nostalgic for one of Englands best.

However, a search for Darren Gough brings hardly any cricket stuff and lots of other crap on the 1st page.

This is terrible. Frankly if he hadnt been 'Goughy' for so long then Id be forced to start a movement for him to have to hand his 'Yorkshire card' in to the secret Yorkshireman committee chaired by Geoff Boycott and co-chaired by God and be stripped of all Yorkshire status.

YouTube - Costcutter 'Darren Gough' advert

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The most worrying thing about Goughy and his Yorkshireness is his remarkable ability to resist the temptation to take Adrian Durham out on to Ilkley Moor and ....................

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
After watching Gough bowl in the above Slater clip I wanted to get nostalgic for one of Englands best.

However, a search for Darren Gough brings hardly any cricket stuff and lots of other crap on the 1st page.

This is terrible. Frankly if he hadnt been 'Goughy' for so long then Id be forced to start a movement for him to have to hand his 'Yorkshire card' in to the secret Yorkshireman committee chaired by Geoff Boycott and co-chaired by God and be stripped of all Yorkshire status.

YouTube - Costcutter 'Darren Gough' advert
It's a shame that no-one's posted his great spell at the start of WI's 2nd innings at Leeds in 2000. Lots of clips of Caddick cashing in at the end of the innings, of course.

Spark

Global Moderator
w/ all due respect

that's probably enough sachin videos for now, once you start uploading 40's...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Tell me about it. I guess i dont need to post those short innings here. You have no idea how many emails and youtube messages i get every day from Indians, literally hundreds, no joke, actually hundreds!!!! I wake up in the morning and I find over 200 new emails and messages. I have to post these innings or my house will get burned down. You dont mess with Sachin fans.

Last edited: