• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East Robham Upper Body

ripper868

International Coach
eeep...i blame the booze :ph34r:

EDIT: 3/37 on debut will do nicely, great win first up

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Great win guys... Hope the drinks were served cold enough for all :D

Any special requests for Game 2???

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, word Mitchems.

We're pretty light on bowling, but there's not much that can be done there. Any requests or ideas for our batting order?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
For those interested, our Champions League Squad is -

LA Camps (all-rounder)
MA Cannon (bowler)
CJ Dinnen (batsman)
BC Fitzsimmons (wicket-keeper)
LJ Goff (batsman)
PJ Hughes (batsman)
JP McNamara (bowler)
MT Mitchell (bowler)
NL Patrick (bowler)
JJ Ritchie (batsman)
M Robbins (batsman)
DP Smith (batsman)
SR Watson (all-rounder)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
COB vs ERUB Man of the Tournament points

4 go to Cannon, who kept us in the game with his efforts with the ball on debut, and for some lusty lower-order hitting

2 for Hughes, for his 50, setting us up nicely, and

1 each for Smith and Camps for their quick contributions.

Standings
Cannon 4
Hughes 2
Camps 1
Smith 1

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'd prefer to be batting higher, but given that I'm a complete rookie, I'm not going to complain, happy to be getting a game.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow getting a game, Didnt expect that... My Drinks carrying skills must really suck lol

ripper868

International Coach
A loss, dissapointing, but not a shellacking either, did well to recover considering watto and hughes were gone early

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pretty frustrating, we're really lacking a good fifth bowling option. Mitchell failed, Watto failed... who's up next?