• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Athlai

Not Terrible
offseason stuff:

JJD Heads

IPL:
4 innings 0 NO 131 runs @ 32.75 SR 155
FC + 4D:
49 innings 4 NO 1462 runs @ 32.48 (3 100s) SR 50
145 W @ 16.57
OD:
27 innings 4 NO 1449 @ 63 (4 100s) SR 95
23 W @ 58.91 economy 5.29

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You really took 145w @ 16.57?

Don't believe you :p

EDIT: ITSTL, nice work though.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
You really took 145w @ 16.57?

Don't believe you :p
I don't beieve me but its true! I was 4th ranked I think in the MVP system they seem to have. Grade cricketers must find my medium pacers a handful!

Haha and 5th most valuable player in the OD stuff.

Athlai

Not Terrible
How'd you work out the MVP stuff?
seems like it was already done, your position on the table is determined by your overall value. The far right column indicates your overall MVP total, and you are ranked in order. On the tables I was 4th and 5th and like 40th for IPL

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
seems like it was already done, your position on the table is determined by your overall value. The far right column indicates your overall MVP total, and you are ranked in order. On the tables I was 4th and 5th and like 40th for IPL
Yeah, it was just a quick thing. CW players tended to come pretty high up on it so I added it.

It doesn't take into account those guys who played for more than one club though.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Just had time to read over the last few pages and fa God's sake... no spinners? You've got the most underrated offie in the whole freakin' country! Dauth can, and will, turn the ball a mile.

Without knowing anybody's actual stats or anything, how are we actually looking? Is our batting or bowling our strength?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have plenty of seamers tbh, so I guess you could say that is a strength. OD batting was going to be a bit of a shambles before you showed up :p (Luff the only one to be averaging over 30....)