• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Beats me why anyone would anyone think a lawyer was a good role model to begin with :ph34r:
Oi! :mad:

Half the reason I love Sanga is because he's a law grad (he may still be a student) that plays cricket! :p

Last edited:

Hit_Wicket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Bravo Dravid! A quintessentially sublime and admirably tenacious innings delivered with uncomplicated panache.

11,000 Test runs, an extraordinary achievement! Hope he can persevere tomorrow and reach another milestone.

Congratulations also to Dhoni on a long overdue 2nd test Century.

Done with a combination of his habitual assiduousness and some commendable application.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I haven't seen a ball, is this a result pitch?
I started watching after lunch and it doesn't look like there is much at all in it for the bowlers. Having said that, scoring at over 4 runs an over on the first day, definitely gives India enough time to win this match.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I started watching after lunch and it doesn't look like there is much at all in it for the bowlers. Having said that, scoring at over 4 runs an over on the first day, definitely gives India enough time to win this match.
Yea, definitely. Not a result pitch, but if India keep batting fast and then bowl well, there'll be enough time. A lot of it may depend on the SL batting, and how they go about their innings. Maybe on the 4th and 5th day the pitch may do something, but right now, it's completely flat.

Notorious1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just by looking at the score card, it must have been a very interesting day with quick runs being scored and wickets falling.