• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Association Football Draft

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
As I see it, Uppercut has emailed his picks to to Matteh so as soon as Matteh is on again we can get three picks done straight away.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As I see it, Uppercut has emailed his picks to to Matteh so as soon as Matteh is on again we can get three picks done straight away.
You raise a fair point

Hey Matteh, Uppercut here. I'll take Dejan Savicevic and Eric Cantona next if they're not taken.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really enjoying looking through this draft, can't believe Cantona wasn't chosen until now!

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
You raise a fair point

Hey Matteh, Uppercut here. I'll take Dejan Savicevic and Eric Cantona next if they're not taken.
Maradona, Batistuta, Rivaldo, Savicevic, Cantona - can't wait to see Uppercut's team formation.

Last edited:

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Matthias Sammer for my next pick please

My Team so Far

RB: Giuseppe Bergomi
CB: Marcel Desailly
CB: Jurgen Kohler
LB: Paolo Maldini
DM: Matthias Sammer
DM: Patrick Vieira
RM/LM: Christiano Ronaldo