• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Sri Lanka

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Dropped catches (Nazir by Malinga and Sangakkara) and local umpires (Nazir out to Thushara, Afridi lbw on 1 to Murali and Udawatta given out for a obne that pitched outside leg) cost us the game.
if this is the way srilanka lost, then what about test series? & ODI series???

Xuhaib

International Coach
how many stupid decisions were given in TESTS & ODI's against Pakistan??????????????????????????????????
apart fron 2nd innings in 2nd test I don't remember Pakistan getting a rough deal btw Afridi decision was 50/50

Last edited:

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
But will he fade away like most others do? His age doesn't help him.
He may not fade becasue of his experiance. He'll have plenty up his sleeve and plenty of alternative plans when plan A fails because of his experiance.

If this is what your conscience told you then I must tell you 'your conscience is so full of ****.' Nonsense like this has harmed Pakistani cricket and its young cricketers more than anything.
Believe it or not,cricket in subcontinent can never be corruption-free.If someone says that all Pakistani players have been patriotic and have never been involved in corruption,then he's making a fool of himself.Saleem Malik & Ata-ur-Rehman in Pakistan and Muhammad Azharuddin, Ajay Jadeja & Nayan Mongia in India are some of the examples.I'm not accusing whole team but some players can't be trusted especially those have a history of intentionally thrown away matches (Shoaib Malik in domestic T20 cup & admitted it himself).

Last edited:

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
All i want to say is thank god your tour is over. Everytime Pakistan loses a game, it's due to match fixing and bad umpiring.
he said they lost t20 cuz of umpiring,that's why i asked him about tests & ODI's, if you are blind or leg puller that you can speak in any way you want