• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aborted feta

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Richard, aware that we're generally more lenient in the Testing Forum area, but for those of us who use the "New Posts" search feature, all these pointless digs are pretty annoying. Please don't do it on such a large scale again? :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
In case anyone was wondering, I was just a little on the :drunk: side earlier. New-posts thingy didn't occur to me (whether it would if I used it or not is a moot point), so sorry about that.

FTR, if there is a whole load of obviously completely pointless posts (wouldn't say spam as you can't spam TF) like that there is a quick way to eliminate them from the new-posts new posts - that by just double-clicking TF. For the benefit of anyone who doesn't know that.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
In case anyone was wondering, I was just a little on the :drunk: side earlier. New-posts thingy didn't occur to me (whether it would if I used it or not is a moot point), so sorry about that.

FTR, if there is a whole load of obviously completely pointless posts (wouldn't say spam as you can't spam TF) like that there is a quick way to eliminate them from the new-posts new posts - that by just double-clicking TF. For the benefit of anyone who doesn't know that.
What's your opinion of Colin Montgomerie's first putt theory?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Yeah Rich, but that only works on posts that were updated before you do it. Anything that's added to the forum afterwards will still display in new posts...I think...

Would love it if VBulletin had an option to permanently turn specific boards off your personal New Posts filter

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Be excellent indeed if it did... the only way to find-out would be to ask. Lots of people have been surprised what vBulletin can do if you really want it to.