• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CC Posters II

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I hope posters, when casting their votes, will keep the "first-post average" in mind. This is a percentage worked out based on the percentage of a poster's posts that need to be edited after first being submitted. I'm confident this may bring SJS back to the pack. :cool:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
nominate Jono, Sean, Pasag, FaaipDeOoaid, Anil, Sanz, ret, Fusion, Nnanden, Top_Cat, AdamC, Beleg, bouncer

Edit: (oops there goes my FCA :p ).. Also nominate PhoenixFire, superkingdave, zaremba

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Do I have to say I dont like being included in these type of threads? If I do then please excuse me.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nominate Goughy & PEWS.

EDIT: Seems Marcus has already nominated PEWS, second him then!

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Last one was more of a popularity thing. Was also run horribly if I recall correctly.
A tradition my battle history suggests I will uphold :ph34r:

No, I remember, there were some miscounts etc.

If people don't want the battle to go ahead that's cool....what are everyone's thoughts?

pasag

RTDAS
That makes it unlike every other battle... how? :p
It's a fine idea for a battle, but I don't think it'll work and be that different to BOTM and some great cricket posters like TT Boy, Chaminda will be overlooked and the 'great bloke' (common reason in the last battle for voting iirc) types will do well which isn't the point of the battle.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's a fine idea for a battle, but I don't think it'll work and be that different to BOTM and some great cricket posters like TT Boy, Chaminda will be overlooked and the 'great bloke' (common reason in the last battle for voting iirc) types will do well which isn't the point of the battle.
Ahh, I see what you mean now. Fair enough.

morgieb

Depends on who votes. i.e. if it's guys who usually post in OT but post here for the battles. Hoping it stays purely guys who regularly post in CC, though.

Oh, and SS deserves a mention.

Uppercut

As an aside, how do nominated members feel about posting who their favourite cricketer is? Just as a little aside to go in the poster details when the battles go up.

For EWS & Uppercut I think I'm right in saying Sinclair & Pollock, could be wrong though
Polly :wub:

But my favourite-ever cricketer is actually SK Warne.