• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as if!

to be honest, i'd love it if ireland went through. just not in a pub full of irish supporters...as was the case in 2007. :|
Haha i don't mean we're going to win again, I mean there's going to be a big rematch. Not confident we have what it takes against Ajmal in particular.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Be ready for 50-60 Runs defeat on 15th
i mean be ready Ireland
what happened that day, doesn't happen again & again
england had a poor day when they lost to Netherlands & Netherlands had a good day

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Outstanding call. I truly expected that it would come down to the last over with the Dutch just getting their 151 runs to qualify. Hats off to you.
It was a pretty easy call to make. The way the last two games had gone had meant that Netherlands were overvalued and Pakistan undervalued. Lightening can strike twice but it rarely strikes four times as would have needed to happen in this game (Neth to repeat great, Pak to repeat terrible).

However, its a lot easier to make a call like that as a neutral. If I was a Pakistan fan Id have been stressed and fearing the worst as well. :)

EDIT- Just to clarify, I said neutral but I would have liked the Netherlands to win :)

Kensashi

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I was really looking forward to see the dutch qualify for the super 8's. Pakistan doesn't seem to have the desire to win the tourny IMO, after Younis Khan's comments.

Smith

Banned
What a stupid decision by 3rd umpire lol
by the way, i'm happy, it's a slap on the face of those, who rated Pakistan that low
associate wins sometimes but not everytime Dear Sirs
really it was bad to see everyone against Pakistan
which is worst than what i always thought
& Really happy to see some Indians supporting Pakistan
happy to see that :)
we may well not reach semi's now
but atleast not beaten by Dutch
I agree. Pakistan is better than Netherlands in T20 cricket, but I am not sure where they stand when it comes to Ireland.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Now include Pakistan in Group F
unfortunately for many, we've reach super 8's
feel sad for those who really wanted us out of the tournament

AaronK

State Regular
Well Pakistan Qulified but I don't know how far will go from here..Fielding still a cause of concern..

They found a good combination and if they go with this combination it is a good one..

Xuhaib

International Coach
Ajmal good run has to end soon he is no way this good infact whenever I saw him bowl he looked rubbish.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Oh c'mon
he's great
i like Saeed Ajmal
he bowls Doosra very well
would like Pakistan to reach semi's & possibly final
but really difficult though