• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
OK OK, I know it is only the Netherlands who are so horribly broken in this game, but I'm pretty happy with my opening batsmen taking the one and two spot on the Aussie all time score list (beating Peter Forrest's massive 188* against the UAE :laugh:).

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
OK OK, I know it is only the Netherlands who are so horribly broken in this game, but I'm pretty happy with my opening batsmen taking the one and two spot on the Aussie all time score list (beating Peter Forrest's massive 188* against the UAE :laugh:).
Five sixes hit by North too - impressive.

Jakester1288

International Regular
So I was looking at dropping Swann from my team. Little wickets, decent economy and pretty poor average. My allround spin bowler (Patel) was doing a better job, and was looking at just using him with 4 quicks.

Then this happens:

Attachments

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Brillant 1st test for me in the West Indies - Two new world records and within 10 test wickets of a 2nd and although I forgot to screenshot it 700 test wickets for my spinner Noel Steele as well

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator

Absolute road. Rain-affected... I was bowled out on the morning of day 3. SL batted to stumps on day 4. I declared just before tea on day 5 having farted around for half an hour for my last pair to add 15. Then this happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.