• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2008-2009

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just looked it up. Install RealPlayer? :spew:

The only way you'd get me to install RealPlayer is if I'd get to have *** with a female for doing it.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Our bench today:

* 24 Mannone,
* 28 Bischoff,
* 35 Coquelin,
* 38 Emmanuel-Thomas,
* 43 Merida,
* 47 Randall,
* 56 Frimpong

Haha wow. Love it, be interested to see how guys like Ramsay and Vela do in the starting lineup today. Also Song in defence is always fun.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
**** i hate listening on the radio, and the commentator keeps talking about Chelsea and how their results might effect Liverpool, **** off, nobody gives a **** about Liverpool, and now they go for an update on the Jester game, they're going down, who gives a ****???

yeah yeah, I'm parochial by nature

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, got a bunch of games of Score Centre. Other than Citeh, Chelski (which seems like a nutter of a first fifteen minutes so far), Tranmere and Exeter, who should I have on there?

grecian

**** i hate listening on the radio, and the commentator keeps talking about Chelsea and how their results might effect Liverpool, **** off, nobody gives a **** about Liverpool, and now they go for an update on the Jester game, they're going down, who gives a ****???

yeah yeah, I'm parochial by nature
Local radio is always funny, because they go from an Exeter commentary saying "good news a goal at Home Park for Plymouth", yeah like Grecians think that is good news8-)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha, got a bunch of games of Score Centre. Other than Citeh, Chelski (which seems like a nutter of a first fifteen minutes so far), Tranmere and Exeter, who should I have on there?
They are the main games today, if Exeter were to draw or lose then they'd be looking out for other results as far as I know, so you might want some of them on there

Local radio is always funny, because they go from an Exeter commentary saying "good news a goal at Home Park for Plymouth", yeah like Grecians think that is good news8-)
Yeah, these stations live in a fantasy land where all local teams look out for each other.

grecian

They are the main games today, if Exeter were to draw or lose then they'd be looking out for other results as far as I know, so you might want some of them on there
If we lose, Bury-Accrington is the only match that matters.

City have miised three chances in the last five minutes, unbelievable:@

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Is it true that your playing six men in defence Corrin. Or is Soccernet.com on drugs. Surely with Edds, the 2nd best player outside the Championship (Coyne hard to get ahead off) you don't need five others. Could just play him alone and he would do a job.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We're playing 4-4-2 so whoever wrote that is on crack

One of our midfielders, Tony Kay, has played in defence for a large part of his career but is our first choice midfielder - which is the reason Edds is in defence, actually

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Also: come on Stoke, Chelski and West Brom. If they got up it would give us a huge bonus in the chase for 7th. (in fact, if they all got up and we go on to take the 3 we'll be in 7th after today (Y)(Y))

duffer

Ramsay playing real well today for us, looks a real nice prospect pulling the strings today. Vela having a bit of a mare ethough.

2-0 up now, penalty was a bit harsh because Arshavin's touch was away from the goal but we were denied a clear one earlier so I'll take it.