• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Hoggy31

International Captain
I hear that. On top of everything else, every shout for LBW is apparently huge. Lame.

Hilfffffff. WAG.
Love how they were dwelling on the Hughes thing - "turning point", with replays and all. Seem to remember DeVilliers out before ton etc.

Steulen

International Regular
Well bowled Hilfenhaus. Still the least impressive of the four seamers, imo.

Harris to be out shortly. Really poor against the short stuff so far.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm quite sure CW is the first place on the internet to announce when there's a wicket. All online radio, written commentary or streaming is a little bit behind but the second a wicket falls it's posted on CW.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Johnson pace down by some 8-10kph and feeling his hamstrings. Next Test four days away. Call the tabloids.
His pace isn't down that much, but this. Especially with all the short stuff he's been bowling. So tiring.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I'm quite sure CW is the first place on the internet to announce when there's a wicket. All online radio, written commentary or streaming is a little bit behind but the second a wicket falls it's posted on CW.
James should really be paying us...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha yeah, would totally be up for doing some live commentary for CW actually. As you said, we'd be the first.

Andrew Pollock

School Boy/Girl Captain
Anyone know why Steyn is in after Morkel and Harris?

Steyn H.S. 74 ave 12.89

Harris H.S. 46 ave 10.72

Morkel H.S 40 ave 13.07

Last edited:

Burgey

Glamour to total crowd ratio is the best in world cricket, IMO. No wonder Hingston went home.

Great camera work.

Burgey

I think it's for people in Australia only, for those OS who want to get it.

Great effort this - if they do it, will be as good a win as Aus have had in some time, given they were 3-30 odd and playing a good side away from home.

Kudos to all the bowlers, McDonald included. He went a long way to taking any chance of the Saffies winning with a great controlled spell. Good wicket for him, and he's done a fine job.

Nice to see Sheizenhausen get that wicket before tea as well - deserved IMO. Really thought Siddle would get most of the wickets today with some uneven bounce, but Jeez he worked Duminy over beautifully.

As for Johnson, well the bloke's a colossus atm. They said on the TV he's bowled something like 450 overs in the past 9 tests. WAG.