• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Draft (ODI XI and Test XI, 79-09)

Matt79

Global Moderator
dude. i am amazed you could ask so many questions. have to admit they all are relevant. i had just assumed the (correct) answers.
Kinda like no-one else asked whether they posted their selections in this thread, or had to use a keyboard to type them in, we all just assumed... :ph34r:

Precambrian

Banned
Damn... Australia :p

But one of my all time favs is thar to help:

Glenn McGrath - Tests and ODIs

:D

Stealth strike ordered against the person who picked Tendulkar. :mad:

Matt79

Global Moderator
:jump:

Anyways, I've been thinking about my pick a little bit. :ph34r: Reckon I'll get my minnow selection out of the way now and in the process ensure mine is the only team not dragged down by a non-all-time standard player in the XI.

Andy Flower for Tests and ODIs.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Round 1
chaminda_00 - Muttiah Muralitharan
bagapath - Brian Lara
Somerset - Jacques Kallis
Michael - Sachin Tendulkar
Nufan - Kumar Sangakkara
Precambrian - Glenn McGrath
Matt79 - Andy Flower
Athlai - Wasim Akram

Round 2

Athlai - Waqar Younis
Matt79 - Shane Bond
Precambrian - RT Ponting
NUFAN - Curtly Ambrose
Michael - Martin Crowe
Somerset - Adam Gilchrist
bagapath -
chaminda_00 -

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
:yay:

Anyways, I've been thinking about my pick a little bit. :ph34r: Reckon I'll get my minnow selection out of the way now and in the process ensure mine is the only team not dragged down by a non-all-time standard player in the XI.

I have question.

Why are you such a ****?

Athlai

Not Terrible
:yay:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha I was thinking of going Flower to stuff you all up with Sanga's and Flower. Back to the drawing board.

Precambrian

Banned
I didn't know (or realise) that you could choose for the minnow player in tha first round itself.

Not that I am disappointed...

Athlai

Not Terrible
There goes my master plan.

Anyway I pick:

Wasim Akram for Tests and ODI's

and

Waqar Younis for Tests and ODI's

that makes me feel a bit better I spose.