• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cheating

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fusareum.

Don't care if it's spelt wrong, you all know what I'm talking about. :p

Clarke's one v NZ in an ODI last year was dire. Really, really bad and bizarre as well, as the square leg umpire was bout 1 metre to Clarke's left as he dived forward and claimed it. He got up and looked quizzically (ashamedly?) at the umpire, but the batsman was still given out.

Dhoni's v England off KP was just as bad. I'd love to see some footage of that to look back and see what the reactions of the slips were.

Afridi's was almost comic genius it was so blatant.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There isn't any. It's a well known fact it was really the England skipper who carried out the destruction of the pitch.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
darrel hair esp when hes so expected to be neutral with his decisions so i think its worse than a player himself doing the cheating but then i dont kno if he cheated or if hes just biased against pak team :laugh:

gilchrist also using squash ball is right up there esp since it was a wc final and he knew he was going to get unfair advantage so he decided to do it in a big game else why would he not have done it in the previous games if he thot it was all fair

and this by michael slater not to mention he had the courage to say words to dravid for standing his ground when he didnt even catch it cleanly :laugh: lmao hahaha http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ufnq8w-iqtI

sanga1337

U19 Captain
did u even click on the link ?
How can you be 100% sure he didn't catch it? Certainly doubts on whether he did catch it, but at least its like Healy's or Ganguly's dismissal where you could clearly see the batsman wasn't out. There is no way you can say with 100% certainty that Waugh dropped that catch. The video footage is just too inconclusive

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
gilchrist also using squash ball is right up there esp since it was a wc final and he knew he was going to get unfair advantage so he decided to do it in a big game else why would he not have done it in the previous games if he thot it was all fair
I will never pay any attention to anything you say, ever again.

And I disagree with you on the Waugh catch as well, it seemed inconclusive to me. I would lean towards saying he caught it.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
How can you be 100% sure he didn't catch it? Certainly doubts on whether he did catch it, but at least its like Healy's or Ganguly's dismissal where you could clearly see the batsman wasn't out. There is no way you can say with 100% certainty that Waugh dropped that catch. The video footage is just too inconclusive
no.......... no ...... even the commentator confirms its a dropped catch plus u can see the ball pop right out and steve waugh gethering his arms around i gues to catch the ball again or i gues jus to hide the view of it cuz it jus falls right on the ground