• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
good draw i'd say, we can not complain but shouldve won it I feel...and bowled black out sooner!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After that first innings effort, we really should have pressed it home. Dire bowling by myself. Again, lucky to get the draw, but happy that we've held Black to two draws. Some impressive performances, and a good debut by Cole.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Interesting match. Bit of a road but lucky I guess that time ran out. Good batting display though, which is heartening to see. :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well done Ritchie and Amir, wouldnt have got across the line without you lads, personally happy with my two innings, wouldve loved to convert one start to a ton though.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
BTW, passed 11,000 FC Runs in that last match, pretty stoked with that effort, just need to keep working and lifting that career avg closer to 40.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amir! Ritchie!

Awesome work fellas (y) probs already have more FC wins this year than we did last season 8|