• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
10,000 for Dauth and 20,000 for Cloete, at the very least. Kennett's 1000th FC wicket. Also

Mørk 18,297
Young 18,219

Second highest FC runscorer of all time. Go me. :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
500 FC wickets for me. SR sucks though. Average still under 30 which is good.
Think I got over 1000 OD runs too. Don't think I scored 133 runs or more this season though so probably not. OD bowling looking good. SR under 30 would be nice.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Liam great work with the update.

Milestone for me is only 14 runs away, am sitting on 9986 runs at the moment :(

And Liam also you have me 1 50 less than what i should be, at end of last season i was 45, and i hot 6 50's this season, so should be 51 50's. Cheers

And also you havnt added in my seasons OD bowling, it affects my stats greatly :laugh:
(2 overs, 0 wickets, 7 runs).

Thanks Liam.

pasag

RTDAS
Averaging 26 with the bat and nearly 40 with the ball in FC after 26 matches, need to fix those up next season, if I can get a game. Will hopefully get my OD bowling under 30 as well.

ash chaulk

International Captain
got the average over 50 in One Dayers... 3rd in the most OD runs behind Cloete who will be first to 10 000 and the legendary Goff. Still have the most OD dismisals

not the greatest first class bat around but i think ive pulled my average over 30

Mork dominating First class dismisals

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pleased to see I've managed to keep my OD average below 30 despite a relatively poor season. FC bowling could do with some improvement though...

Oh, and it must be said, Goughy's OD bowling stats are immense tstl.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Gun. I hold the record for the most innings (45) without getting a not out.

Quite strange since I bat at 6 or 7 usually.

David

International 12th Man
1000 FC wickets, 1000 FC runs, that's a double.

Did mention my 1000th FC wicket during the season, I was the only one who cared though :P

Loony BoB

International Captain
Hey, yeah, that's pretty insane. I wonder what the world record is for FC wickets...

EDIT: It's 4204 to Rhodes, although the most modern player I could find on the list was Courtney Walsh on over 1800.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I lost track of all the milestones, so check them yourself.

First Class and List-A statistics.
Hey, I know it's only a teeny tiny point, but my HS is listed as 251 when rather than 251*...I am clinging to desperate hope that my average can be raised above 27 tbh

Pleased with my FC bowling and OD batting averages...hope to sustain those next season and bring up my FC batting and OD bowling, so that I can be regarded as a true all-rounder

Majin

International Debutant
Are these averages purely for the dev league or do the offseason FC and List-A games get added to them as well?