• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Gonna start a new game:

Man City
Newcastle
Palermo
Fiorentina
Sevilla
FC Bayern
FC Schalke
Paris SG

Which ever team has the most picks next time I check this thread is the game I'll start

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Gonna start a new game:

Man City
Newcastle
Palermo
Fiorentina
Sevilla
FC Bayern
FC Schalke
Paris SG

Which ever team has the most picks next time I check this thread is the game I'll start
I have a game as fiorentina, quite a reasonable challenge, wouldnt go for Palermo, as that would be too easy, Bayern Munich are very simple to manage as well, seeing as their league is so crap. Go for Newcastle or Fiorentina imo, the rest of those sides dont represent much of a challenge.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Two for Schalke
One each for Fiorentina & Newcastle

don't worry I'm keeping track for myself.

Goodnight shall check back on this tomorrow

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Have managed to halt the slump somewhat and am sitting in 2nd with 12 games to go. I've lost my last two games though - my two strikers both picked up injuries when they were going well and came back after the Christmas break with no form or fitness. There are no reserve matches for me to play them in to get some match fitness so I'm hoping they discover some form soon.

cpr

International Coach
sat i 17th with 5 games to go, cant buy a win ATM, might need to ditch 4-4-2 and draw my way to safety, will have an hour on it once i can get on the main PC (bloody surveyor taking an age to look at the house, sat downstairs on the laptop)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Newcastle for sure.

8.0.2 is awesome. Ironed out so many of the issues with 8.0.1. Training in the previous version was horrible.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Hey guys, question, on FM07 does retraining a player's position ever work much? And does it ever actually show on his main position if it is a success or does it just show on the positions page?
Depends on the player's versatility, IIRC.

Rest assured you'll need atleast two seasons to get to around Accomplished.

cpr

International Coach
One thing i dont like about FM, rewards teams for not having a midfield, 5 man attack seems to be favoured.

4 points clear of relegation with 2 to play (team below does have a game in hand), reckon i should survive, really enjoyed this British only season, and for some strange reason the press keep on telling me Utd will sack Fergie to stick me in the seat.......

cpr

International Coach
think its delete the lnc files in the database, without trawling though i think its called fake.lnc. You can delete the whole subfolder they are in, quick search on google will give the exact method. Will also rename 'Jens Musterman' back to his proper name