• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League - International

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Super League Dream Team Update

It's close at the top after the first stand-alone game! I'm guessing steds & NUFAN had Lee Smith too...? Simon obviously didn't & Matteh seems to have bottled it completely:

1. One Vowel From Hell (Brumby) 15
2. Sweet Potatoes (steds) 14
3. NUFAN DO IT (bowie) 13
4. PSV Eindhoven (Simon_ACT) 1

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah like Steds I had Webster. Suprised he took a kick, hope that continues, always handy having extra kickers.

Looking at finding any cheap ass forward who actually plays to replace a player such as Jamie Netherton who didn't.

Hull KR side looks decent really. Newton, Crossman and Galea are very handy players who are very consistent.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i thought i had webster, i did at first, i must of traded him out to fit under the cap :@

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
could have easily won more than one comp since 2000, I think a fresh new approach will give us the best chance of winning more premierships if the right coach is appointed. You can see him leaving with another premiership ring in 08 though...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's close at the top after the first stand-alone game! I'm guessing steds & NUFAN had Lee Smith too...? Simon obviously didn't & Matteh seems to have bottled it completely:

1. One Vowel From Hell (Brumby) 15
2. Sweet Potatoes (steds) 14
3. NUFAN DO IT (bowie) 13
4. PSV Eindhoven (Simon_ACT) 1
Turned out i didn't join the CW League. Incidentially i got 4 points, so i'm surprisingly not last.

howardj

International Coach
Gotta love the ingratitude of sports fans. Must be, what, 16 months since he won you a Premiership.
I always go back to the example of Tim Sheens. He was the King when he coached Canberra and had Mullins, Daley, Clyde, Stuart, Lazarus, Walters, Meninga, Coyne etc at his disposal. How did he go at the Cowboys, just a year later, though? I mean, Renouf, Langer, Hancock, Carne, Dell (good bloke!), would have stopped scoring tries if I was the coach in the 1990s?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Be nice to have at least one Brit in the NRL. Faintly embarrassing we don't currently given you can't move for crims in the Super League.
When did Mark O'Meley leave the Roosters? Can't have been too long ago.