• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
As long as Hogg doesn't get any wickets, I'll be happy.
Give me a break... of course its a different thing if you really hate him or something, but Hoggy hasn't bowled too badly the Indians have just batted well against him but still its not like he is bowling crap out there, so he surely deserves every wicket he gets.
The Indian tail has been such a pain in the arse of the Aussies throughout this series.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
O FFS people. Stop moaning about the tail. It is not as if the Aussie tail doesn't wag. Most tails wag these days to be honest as well.

Great that 400 is up. Excellent session for India so far.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't have had the trouble if Hayden caught Dhoni last night imo. If nothing else, it also shows why Brad Hogg ISN'T a test bowler.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wouldn't have had the trouble if Hayden caught Dhoni last night imo. If nothing else, it also shows why Brad Hogg ISN'T a test bowler.
You can't judge a spinner based on a Test series vs. India. Otherwise Warne is not a Test bowler, and neither is MacGill.

pup11

International Coach
Hahahaha... lol at the New South Welsh boys, wearing an arm-band because the granny of their physio died.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Surprised they are not wearing it for Heath Ledger t.b.h. Almost every single game players seem to be wearing armbands for someone who passed away. It is getting over the top i.m.o. FFS, next the Aussies will be wearing them because Punter's cat passed on.

pup11

International Coach
Surprised they are not wearing it for Heath Ledger t.b.h. Almost every single game players seem to be wearing armbands for someone who passed away. It is getting over the top i.m.o. FFS, next the Aussies will be wearing them because Punter's cat passed on.
Hahaha yeah that would not even be gayish, it would be deadset girly, btw i doubt Punter has got any cats, but he has surely got a 40-50 greyhounds IIANW.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Last six innings scores at Adelaide:

Average is 478.

Last six second innings score at Adelaide:

1. 513
  2. 428
  3. 251
  4. 523
  5. 552
  6. 374

Average is 440.

This score is a bit below par, and the averages are dragged down by a couple really bad performances. They should certainly try and get 450, if not 475+, considering that scores of 550+ are quite common.