• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SS if you're going to complain everytime Australia score the run its gonna be damn annoying.

Just watch the cricket and chill out for a bit. Leave the thread for 30 minutes and you'll appreciate it more.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
SS if you're going to complain everytime Australia score the run its gonna be damn annoying.

Just watch the cricket and chill out for a bit. Leave the thread for 30 minutes and you'll appreciate it more.
Clarke is too comfortable - Clarke 160* and India lose by a wicket? Man, that would suck.

Ok, I'll stop now :p.

howardj

International Coach
Rogers just doesn't look Test class, does he? He's little, got glasses, got freckles and, worst of all, has red hair. In short, he's not marketable and doesn't belong. :laugh: And he's a nicker n nudger type as well.

Will be happy to have the arrogance of Dos back at the top of the order in Adelaide.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Midge getting some good time in the middle here (touchwood) could be important in the future ..he can be quite a handy tailender he has a good technique

as i type Kumble gets extra bounce .. pup misses out on what would've been a really good ton

chalky

International Debutant
Did one of the filders just say "give him the doosera Viru" LOL

Edit Brain Fart by Clarke now the fat lady is definately clearing her throat

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rogers just doesn't look Test class, does he? He's little, got glasses, got freckles and, worst of all, has red hair. In short, he's not marketable and doesn't belong. :laugh: And he's a nicker n nudger type as well.

Will be happy to have the arrogance of Dos back at the top of the order in Adelaide.
I know you were kidding regarding his looks, but Jaques is hardly marketable too.

And let's not even get started on Stuart Clark, yet he's managed to make it into some 3 Mobile ads somehow lol.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Anybody else think Kumble is seriously overbowling himself. Love the guy, but give one of the seamers a go for reverse swing. Or even Tendulkar who can turn it more than Kumble.
Obviously I take that back. I suck even as an armchair captain.

Clarke stumped off Kumble the very next ball from him.