• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meanwhile, while this is all going on, Federer just went a set down in the tennis. What odds would you have been able to get a couple of days ago on Federer getting knocked out of a grand slam AND Australia losing a home test on the same day?
Tonight's gonna be tough. Watching this and Lleyton at the same time.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Just pointing out re: umpiring, that things do even themselves out.

I'm not bothered by the decisions today really, that's how it goes, but Australia have suffered and it could potentially have impacted on the result.
Disagree tbh. Unless the same amount of decisions go the other way in the same match situation, at the same point in the series, someone always comes out ahead.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

I'm not bothered by the decisions today really, that's how it goes, but Australia have suffered and it could potentially have impacted on the result.
Stop talking sense - Australia should be threatening to pull out of the Adelaide test and calling for the head of at least one umpire

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Disagree tbh. Unless the same amount of decisions go the other way in the same match situation, at the same point in the series, someone always comes out ahead.
but it does show why you should never walk. The amount of people i know who said that symonds was a bad sport for not walking in sydney. What do they say when he gets incorrectly given out.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man

With three down (2 wrongly given out), Aus would have been favourites to win this match at this situation, but then India deserved to win the last test so I don't know :mellow: :huh: :laugh:

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Absolutely no swing for a while now. It's gonna take a very special delivery to get rid of one of these two. Can India come up with that delivery? They better because this partnership is getting downright scary.