• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hogg > Gilchurch

:laugh:

Seriously, he's playing shots all round the park. How do India stop him!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
OK, well I guess I know who it bought luck to.

300/9 not looking out of reach anymore :(. 57 (67) for the Aussie partnership.

Evermind

International Debutant
Australia 310/9

Yes, I'm a pessimistic bastard. I can't help it.
Pessimistic?! Not at all - that's pretty realistic, given the Aus tail. Sounds about right. India usually will let the pressure off once it comes to the tail, and suddenly Lee and Clark and everyone are at 40*.

Both Kumble and Sharma are bowling ridiculously wide balls.

That said, how unlucky are India? That Kumble delivery bounced off the stump!.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah. Already posted on it re: Raghav. See no reason why people like pup11 and aussie support teams other than their own country. Simply unpatriotic. If it was a case of supporting WA over Tasmania despiite having lived in Tasmania all your life is completely different. The country thing though not treason but a treasonous act.
pup11 doesn't put India down all the time, like Raghav does, he simply supports a different country. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, people support teams other than their home side all the time, and they should be allowed to. The whole patriotism thing is overblown massively. What happens if I think Daniel Vettori is a dickhead? Should I still support him because he's from New Zealand? Hell no I shouldn't, I'll support somebody who I like.

FFS umpires, Symonds was gone.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Indians are going to kill someone soon. Extra security in the carpark after the day's play!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sharma = gun. Certainly seems quicker than the speed gun is giving him credit for.