• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Very intelligent and well written response, your thoughts on the matter are very analytical and reasoned.
Its not like i hate my country or something, i love my country and i am patriotic towards my country, but i just don't like the Indian cricket team as simple as that (and i don't care even if they win every damn trophy in the world i still won't support them), and as Zac said i like the Australian team and i support them through thick and thin!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sharma down on pace in this spell, low-mid 130's. Wasn't that far off 140 at the start of the game.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A collective groan echoes around the ground. That one missed by the narrowest of margins.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And another smile from Hogg after he mucked up on the pull. India just blew away from Asia from the sheer wind force of the collective "Ooooooo" that just occurred.

archie mac

International Coach
It's called confidence, reminds me of a top tennis player, who still goes for his shots when match point is against them

Winners are not afraid to lose

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Sharma down on pace in this spell, low-mid 130's. Wasn't that far off 140 at the start of the game.
Even his second spell after changing ends showed signs of that. Even though his figures may not look all that flash, I'm impressed by Sharma. Just needs to get a ball to hold it's line, because he moves it back into the right hander well.

Craig

World Traveller
Can Hogg be ending Stuart McGill's Test career out here? If he bowls well again then potentially yes.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Pfft, not an easy catch, but Australia would have taken it
Awesome avatar.
8-)

People don't have to support their 'real' country if they have no inclination to. It's not like pup11 has just jumped on the Australian bandwagon, he knows a fair bit about the domestic cricket and obviously enjoys supporting them. Maybe he has family from there, lived there for a bit, or just likes some of the cricketers more. Hell, I don't know, but the whole 'support your own country' bull**** is exactly that. People have every right to choose who they support, and for a huge number of reasons.
Nah. Already posted on it re: Raghav. See no reason why people like pup11 and aussie support teams other than their own country. Simply unpatriotic. If it was a case of supporting WA over Tasmania despiite having lived in Tasmania all your life is completely different. The country thing though not treason but a treasonous act.

archie mac

International Coach
But if you don't bowl it there, then they won't play that shot.
True, but a lot of teams in trouble would not take the risk and just let the ball go, and Tong Grieg would say "they are trying to temp him, by bowling the ball well outside off stump"