• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will you be supporting for the Final?

haroon510

International 12th Man
i see it this way...which team has done well through out the tournment ... pakistan hasn't lost any matche.. defeated scotland, Sri Lanka, Aus, new zealand and tied thier match with india... considering this amazing performance they totally deserve to win he cup...

india has been lucky all along.... their win against pak was a fluke... and have lost a couple matches also.. they dont even deserve to be in the final.. SA should have been in for India ...

considering all that i support pakistan

quytst0rm

School Boy/Girl Captain
i see it this way...which team has done well through out the tournment ... pakistan hasn't lost any matche.. defeated scotland, Sri Lanka, Aus, new zealand and tied thier match with india... considering this amazing performance they totally deserve to win he cup...

india has been lucky all along.... their win against pak was a fluke... and have lost a couple matches also.. they dont even deserve to be in the final.. SA should have been in for India ...

Why should SA have been in the final? India beat them fairly and as for the Pakistan match it doesn't matter if you think their win was a fluke because Pakistan had just as much chance as India did to win the bowl out but they didn't. India won end of story.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
The question asked may be a different one but we know full well that the same answers are going to be given for the exact same reasons.
Two people have already said that they think Pakistan's gonna win it but they're supporting India, so no you're completely wrong.

Rajeev

U19 12th Man

pakistan hasn't lost any matche

Perhpas, now is the time

considering this amazing performance they totally deserve to win he cup...

Everyone who plays to their potential deserves to win

india has been lucky all along.

It takes more than luck to beat big teams ( England who are more pro in 20/20's, beating SA with a low score at home and beating the giant that too in a SEMI final )

their win against pak was a fluke.

On the contrary, Pak had won the game, India pulled a tie from jaws of defeat

and have lost a couple matches also

Hmm, Didn't they only lose to NZ , by just 10 runs

they dont even deserve to be in the final

Read my posts again

SA should have been in for India

With them in the Final, Pak wouldn't stand a chance. Atleast now, its 60/40

BTW, I too think Pak will win coz they have been focussed on this format since a long time and they would wanna give some respite to their fans after all the debacles in their team since last year

I sincerely hope if they win, they should dedicate it to Bob Woolmer - would be a nice touch that too in South Africa

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I sincerely hope if they win, they should dedicate it to Bob Woolmer - would be a nice touch that too in South Africa
Naah, I would dedicate it to Misbah-uL-Haq, The guy just got too much flak for taking Yousuf's spot.

R_D

International Debutant
Hoping for India's win... i'm not pessimistic so I'm going to say India will win.