• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You never know, though, there's always the chance you can bowl your oppo out for 150 if you stick 'em in in these conditions (and with Pietersen just gone that looks possible now, superb ball), and if you do that, it doesn't often matter whether conditions remain bowler-friendly, you're still ahead of the game.
To be honest though, I don't see how the conditions now are going to be significantly different from the conditions on the morning of Day 3.

Majin

International Debutant
Nothing will make me happier this series than seeing KP trudging back into the dressing rooms without making a score. India in a good position here :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Didn't need to let Collingwood come out of the blocks like this. Was clearly low on confidence heading into the innings, and now he's cruising.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
These CricInfo commentators **** me. They should just realise they're not funny ffs.
Anyway, need to bring on Kumble soonish imo if only to see what he can do on this pitch.