• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid, Did you really watch any of the Pistons Vs. Bull game in the regular season ?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
RIP Mavs. I'm going to go throw up now.
sorry man...i can understand them losing against the spurs or the suns but however well the warriors have played, this is inexplicable....they were not playing confidently in the last game, they were really desperate and it showed...now it's a looooong shot to get past them and even if they do, it will take a lot out of them....

Dravid

International Captain
Dravid, Did you really watch any of the Pistons Vs. Bull game in the regular season ?
I watched 90% pistons game from Jan on..which did include the bulls game. I still stand by my prediction that Detroit will NOT lose more than 2 games.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
So What was the Bulls Vs. Piston score in the Regular Season ? 3-1 in favor of Detroit, isn't it ?

Fusion

Global Moderator
sorry man...i can understand them losing against the spurs or the suns but however well the warriors have played, this is inexplicable....they were not playing confidently in the last game, they were really desperate and it showed...now it's a looooong shot to get past them and even if they do, it will take a lot out of them....
I will wait until the end officially arrives to write my detailed thoughts on the Mavs, but you are 100% correct on what you say. Simply put, the Mavs should not be losing these games and it says an awful lot about their character that they are.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
So, 2000 was the last time a defending champion lost in the first round. I don't think there's ever been a first round sweep, though. That's gotta hurt the Big Diesel's pride.

As for Dallas, they're in a hole, but they could still get out. Phoenix managed to come back from 3-1 against the Lakers last year. Gotta love Baron Davis, though.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay wow, Calderon is just making the Nets look utterly stupid. I am enjoying this, hopefully we can see this sorta' performance in the next 2 games as well.

I still believe I still believe :cool: .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow :blink: completely stunned, what a game! Got scared there near the end, but we pulled it through! Bosh had a bad day at the office today... hopefully he comes out strong next game, we need him.

Raptors win raptors win raptors win :cool: .

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Wow :blink: completely stunned, what a game! Got scared there near the end, but we pulled it through! Bosh had a bad day at the office today... hopefully he comes out strong next game, we need him.

Raptors win raptors win raptors win :cool: .
man they just scraped through because of a badly managed last possession by the nets...but yeah they do live to fight another day and their lesser lights really saved them today....by the way what do you think of your "destroying the nets" comment now?:D