• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Neutral fans, who do u support?

who do u want to see win the cup?

• Australia

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • South Africa

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Voted New Zealand. Would prefer Sri Lanka, but then my Sri Lankan mates would never shut up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Voted New Zealand. Would prefer Sri Lanka, but then my Sri Lankan mates would never shut up.
Haha!

My Lankan mates already claim to have superior curry, a World Cup on top of that would be terrible. :p

Majin

International Debutant
Picked SL to win before the tournament got underway and are also my favourite team left in the tournament, so yeah.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:walkman: You love like a gun... the power is strong... when things turn bad, and things go wrong :walkman:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Definetly Sri Lanka been routing for them pretty much from the start as my second favourite international side. Plus they have the best chance of beating those bloody aussies.

Steulen

International Regular
OK, I've decided...

Australia are too much the easy option, they're out.

All the other three deserve it equally, imo, but of all the players in the three squads there's only one I dislike and he happens to captain one of the teams...so they're out.

That leaves Sri Lanka and New Zealand, and based on Malinga's current hair style I'm voting Kiwi! Go NZ!