• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2007 Cricketweb Fantasy Tennis Competition

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another huge masters series event over, for the second tournament in a row i was the only one with both finalists in my team, so my lead at the top has extended to over $1m. Jono's Golden Boys have surged up to 2nd ahead of this weeks Davis Cup ties.

The bottom four all stay as is and doesn't look like changing anytime soon...

Attachments

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a massive jump on the ladder. It had been a disappointing season so far, but The Golden Boys are in form now. :cool:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Er...I thought you said the Gaudio for Djokovic transfer counted?

If it does, the trade is Phau for Canas. If it didn't count, it's Gaudio for Djokovic.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I should get on the Canas train, but it won't do me any good when it comes to catching up to Simon. I have to do something creative... will have to think about it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just saw the prices, Canas is too cheap to pass up.

OUT: Xavier Malisse $2,450,000
IN: Guillermo Canas $1,600,000

SALARY CAP TOTAL: $33,700,000

Simon

Er...I thought you said the Gaudio for Djokovic transfer counted?

If it does, the trade is Phau for Canas. If it didn't count, it's Gaudio for Djokovic.
yeh you're right, i missed it, ill adjust the scores and it'll be in the next update...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hmmmm, might have to make a change...

OUT: David Ferrer $3,450,000
IN: Andy Murray $3,300,000

Total Salary Cap: $34,850,000

oz_fan

International Regular
April transfer:
Out: Filippo Volandri
In: Fabrice Santoro
Salary Cap: 34,950,000

Simon

Not much changes at the top this week, Ive gone further ahead thanks to the Almagro vs Starace final at Valencia, Jono hs also lost his second spot.

Masters Series at Monte Carlo this week, the American based stars such as Haas, Roddick and Blake arent playing it but the usual suspects of Federer and Nadal will likely fight it out...

Theres also a few new players added to the pool this week that you can now pick...

Attachments