• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2007 Cricketweb Fantasy Tennis Competition

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ive extended my lead at the top to around 2m, its pretty close after that but with the French not far away theres huge ammounts of money on offer. Luffy's faith has paid off as he moves off the bottom of the table too...

With Nadal's win in Monte Carlo he's now only 100k behind Federer in the prizemoney count, should go ahead with a win in Barcelona this week you'd imagine...

Attachments

Simon

i have updated this, just havent got around to posting, will probably happen thursday...

Simon

due to my upcoming break on CW i wont be updating this now, if someone wants to continue they are more than welcome to...