• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2007 Cricketweb Fantasy Tennis Competition

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thankfully i havent used my february chang yet, Wawrinka out for around three months would have been bad news.
Anyway

Out: Stanislas Wawrinka
In: Nicolas Almagro

New Team Value: $35,000,000

Simon

Tournaments this week in Brazil, USA and France, top seeds are as follows:

Brazil:
1st - Juan Carlos Ferrero
2nd - Agustin Calleri
3rd - Nicolas Almagro
Other Noteable Players: Carlos Moya, Gaston Gaudio, Guillermo Canas, Gustarvo Kuerten

USA:
1st - Andy Roddick
2nd - James Blake
3rd - Andy Murray
Other Noteable Players: Marat Safin, Benjamin Becker, Mardy Fish, Feliciano Lopez

France:
1st - Nicolay Davydenko
2nd - Ivan Ljubicic
3rd - Mario Ancic
Other Noteable Players: Novak Djokovic, Richard Gasquet, Marcos Baghdatis, Lleyton Hewitt, Gael Monfils

Simon

Changes at the top of the table this week with Dydl falling from first to fourth. Our new leader is Matteh who had both finalists from the tournament in America. Broncoman also moved up a few spots after also having both the finalists in a tournament (Brazil).

Theres three more tournaments this week and some big names are in action, the tournament in Rotterdam looks to be the pick with six or seven top twenty players competing. The tournament in Memphis also has a number of top twenty players going around.

Leaderboard
Matteh - $3,810,000
Samuel Vimes - $3,675,000
Clapo - $3,575,000
Dydl - $3,550,000
Ash Chaulk - $3,490,000
Broncoman - $3,430,000
Luffy - $3,265,000
Oz Fan - $3,145,000
Pup Clarke - $3,115,000
Jono - $2,975,000
Dark Hunter - $2,865,000

Heres all the stats for the week too and remember most people still have their february change.

Attachments

Simon

Haas will now be the new money leader, ill finish updating the stats sometime today...

Simon

great field in Dubai this week, 8 of the top 15 are playing, Baghdatis vs Nadal in the first round, this is one of the biggest events outside the slams and masters series.

Simon

Not much change at the top this week, Matteh still leaders and is pulling away from the field, theres a masters series event coming up soon so that could further reshape the leaderboard.
Tournament wins this week to Tommy Haas, Mikhail Youzhny and Juan Monaco helped several people. Monaco now leads to Bronze group but no one has him in their team. Youzhny's win over Ljubicic has mainly helped Jono move clear of the bottom of the table. Haas is quite popular in this competition, he is now the money leader and will be looking to further improve his standing in Dubai. The likes of Federer, Nadal, Davydenko, Robredo and Berdych are also playing here in what looks like a great field.

Also tournaments in Mexico (Ferrero top seed) and Las Vegas (field headed by James Blake and Lleyton Hewitt).

Attachments

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:D good to see my team is repaying my faith in not dropping any of them by keeping me near the top

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gutted my Youzhny transfer didn't go through this week, would be waaaay in front. :p

Simon

Haha, well Youzhny is clearly in some form so still sticking by it. :)
#7 in the ATP Race after his win overnight, Haas is equal with Gonzalez for #2 now as well, id be pretty stoked if he finished the year there!

Simon

Still have to improve some more.
so far it seems haas is making the difference, the 4 teams that have him are the top 4 atm, it was a similar situation in the 05 comp when the teams with Nadal blewy everyone away.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I wish Djokovic hadn't drawn Federer in the quarters of the Dubai Open. Could have used a semi for Djokovic seeing as he's in my team.

Simon

A change at the top this week with Dydl surging back to the top of the table at the expense of Matteh. The Biggest mover was Dark Hunter who jumped 5 spots to number 6 leaving Luffy at the bottom.
There is only one tournament this week, Starting on Thursday it's the first masters series of the year in Indian Wells, It'll run until the 18th March.
Everyone still has their change for March, if you make it before Thursday then it'll count for the upcoming Masters Series event.

Roger Federer is the new prizemoney leader after winning in Dubai, Tommy Haas has increased his lead in the silver group as did Mikhail Youzhny in the Bronze group.

Attachments