• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
[B]Suspension Room:[/B]
Chris_Dwyer (EAS) is coming back from suspension
Travis_Demeza (nor) is suspended for 2 games
Dave_Richards (isl) is suspended for 1 game
Daniel_Speirs (eas) is suspended for 1 game
Gaurav_Nayak (wes) is suspended for 2 games

[B]Injury Room:[/B]
Daniel_Smith (CEN) is coming back from injury
M_Reddlapalli (nor) is injured for 1 week with a slight knock
Greg_Thomas (cen) is injured for 0 weeks after shaking off a minor injury
Neil_Pickup (isl) is injured for 1 week with a broken wrist
Jamee_Gray (wes) is injured for 6 weeks with a broken rib
Code:
[B]Team of the Week[/B]
GK: Kyle_Wright               (sou)
DF: D_Dubb-Lynch              (cen)
DF: Daniel_Towns              (sou)
DF: Jack_McNamara             (sou)
DF: U_Mbome                   (nor)
MF: Ash_Chaulk                (sou)
MF: S_Fitzsimmons             (eas)
MF: G_Sriram                  (cen)
MF: Kexing_Su                 (sou)
FW: A_Frisk                   (sou)
FW: Pooja_B                   (eas)

[B]Weekly Breakdown[/B]
Total Goals:- 11
Goals From :-
Defenders  : 2  
Midfielders: 5  
Forwards   : 4  
Own Goals  : 0  

[B]Weekly Totals[/B]
Shots            : 68
Shots On target  : 38
Shots Off target : 30
Fouls            : 104
Yellow Cards     : 11
Red Cards        : 4
Corners          : 12

Matteh

That output file seems to detail the new ones.

I'm out for 1 game and Tarick for 3.

Matteh

Updated the Quick Results thread as it was about 7 games behind.

I'm very tempted to have some sort of cup competition at the end of the season. Any support for something like that to happen?

Matteh

Invite either 2 or 10 of some of the world's finest non-Premiership/La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga teams.

Matteh

Haha, as a Mod of this sub-forum i just got an email.

If you're going to be all attitude for no reason, then a reply in kind is granted.
You were still banned when the team sheets were sent. Hence you were illegible to play.

Haha, as a Mod of this sub-forum i just got an email.

If you're going to be all attitude for no reason, then a reply in kind is granted.
You were still banned when the team sheets were sent. Hence you were illegible to play.
Im talking about the fact you tried to insult me.

Tharmi spoke to me today and said I was playing hence the reaction.

Matteh

I explained to you in a unsatisfactory manner why you didn't play. As for you lecturing me on reputation and insults, i find it to be a complete mockery given the many events stretching from as far back as Rodgiegate to the last week.

I explained to you in a unsatisfactory manner why you didn't play. As for you lecturing me on reputation and insults, i find it to be a complete mockery given the many events stretching from as far back as Rodgiegate to the last week.
You give the most insults out of anyone in this forum and I didnt lecture you on repuatation I lectured you on repuatation in CW Football.

Are you out to get people in trouble as you did the exact and I say Exact same thign with Hing the other day.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Think you'd both do yourselves a favour if you just kept it to the football-related points, personally.

The point of signing up is to be involved, just like it is at CWXI (Cricket). If you aren't good enough to get a game, then you're not good enough, simple as that. It's up to the captain to make that call, too.