• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very happy with a much improved perfromance from the Stallions. It might be a good idea to leave the tactics with Alex. We really need to try and strengthen our midfield and give our forwards a chance of doing something.

I was much happier with my own performance. I was under pressure all match and am happy to have not let a goal through.

dinu23

International Debutant
Very happy with a much improved perfromance from the Stallions. It might be a good idea to leave the tactics with Alex. We really need to try and strengthen our midfield and give our forwards a chance of doing something.

I was much happier with my own performance. I was under pressure all match and am happy to have not let a goal through.
yeah, well done guys, especially the defence. but we need to get more shots at the goal.

Majin

International Debutant
Bloody mental game that was. Swell looked to be cruising until the cards. Nice to comeback and win though, even if the scoreline was insane.

Need to stop leaking in so many goals though. At least I wasn't so anonymous this game, although it seems all that rubbing shoulders with El-Hadji Diouf is rubbing off on me the wrong way.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shocking team performance. We really need more depth at the back and some therapy for Neil and Borcich.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
New policy against repeat offenders? :unsure:
It goes on the number of disciplinary points i think. Once you reach 10 points you cop a 1 game suspension, and a send-off = 10 points. So if it's their 2nd Send-off they'll have 20 disciplinary points, meaning a 2 game suspension.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It goes on the number of disciplinary points i think. Once you reach 10 points you cop a 1 game suspension, and a send-off = 10 points. So if it's their 2nd Send-off they'll have 20 disciplinary points, meaning a 2 game suspension.
Yep thats right...

For the record a Send Off is worth 10 Points, and a Yellow is worth 2 Points

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Presumably there's a cap to stop Neil and Borcs getting a 10 game suspension at some point.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
So is Blake Donald, Andy Cloete, Trav Demeza and Xav Rose all out for Power next game?

Also when is the teamsheet due by?

Last edited: