• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
bryce said:
look at how much m.powell(the one who doesn't get picked for england) has improved from his record at the start of the game...
Great work again Bryce, Powell has never scored runs when I've captained Warwickshire or signed him with another county but those are fantastic statistics compared to his original stats.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamie Cox may feel a little disappointed with his last two innings, I sure was.

*I'll try to dig out a few more interesting occurances soon.

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
Here are a few of my recent interesting screenies. The century from C.Patrick was his first ton after about thirty fifties in 12 or so seasons.
Very nice selection Neil, a few very interesting incidents or performances, good job mate.

I've taken five wickets in five balls with Kumble before, four is still very impressive though.

kof98

U19 12th Man
Somerset said:
They're excellent statistics for Craig McMillan in test matches, do you remember who the New Zealand team played that season?
It was the 2006 season, so 3 of those matches were against England. I remember he had a decent series but he must have played extremely well after that to have got his stats so high.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
kof98 said:
It was the 2006 season.
Well I have a New Zealand side in the 2030s so as you can imagine it's a little difficult to remember the matches played way back then!

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
kof98 said:
I found out why he scored so many, he's double ton was against Zimbabwe.
Ah, I see. Actually, the New Zealand side plays a home and away series against Zimbabwe in the same season...devalues McMillan's performances a little.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just played the greatest one day game I have ever played. C&G Trophy quarter final, Surrey (me) vs Leicestershire. Leicestershire batted first and got 298/4. Surrey's reply started dreadfully and I soon found myself 82/5, with the required run rate up to 6.8, pretty tough with so many overs left. Alec Stewart came in. He then scored 133 off 114 balls, including a 52 run partnership for the last wicket, in which the number 11 didn't score any runs at all! Surrey got to the target with 2 balls to spare. Amazing game.

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
I've never had a County side score that much against me, but good chase :)

Seeing that people are posting their six 4's in an over:
What did Roth finish on in that match Squiz, 100 after 25 overs would've given him a great opportunity to manage a huge score.

I've never actually scored six fours from one over, I've managed 23 before but 24 has remainded just out of reach.

squiz

U19 Debutant
I wouldnt have a clue I haven't played with that saved file for ages. His highest score is 180, so he might have got that in that game

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay, here is Kumble's five ball spell, producing five wickets:

EDIT: Is it just me or is the thumbnail blank? If I click on the thumbnail I see the screenshot though...

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
Here's my five ball, five wickets. Even though it was against Dorset, it's still a fair effort:
That's an amazing spell from Chris Tremlett, 0/5 from 1.5 overs!!! Nice job mate, again, even though the opposition was a little weaker, still a superb effort. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.