• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
I'm disappointed. Surely England must score more. :p
you have to take into account that Heskey probably missed half a dozen sitters....

Craig

World Traveller
roseboy64 said:
Is Kasper Scmeichel any good in FM 2005?
He isn't bad to buy and have in the youth teams, until he is 20 then he can graduate to the first team squad. Either that you send straight back to where he came from in Denmark (or England) or to some South American team.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
At least they qualify for major Tournaments.
at least you get a whole qualifying system to get there, in which you can afford a draw in estonia or albania or wherever, not 2 crucial pressure matches every 4 years....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well if you want to play with the best, you need to at least beat the 5th best from a continent with 2 good sides (who generally go on to do nothing in the finals)

Craig

World Traveller
Been a week and a half since I orded FM 2005 and still haven't got it.

I have since dediced not to get angry as I can't buy it until the store gets it, and they didn't even get their order yeasterday.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Well if you want to play with the best, you need to at least beat the 5th best from a continent with 2 good sides (who generally go on to do nothing in the finals)
What about Australia's chances of trying to go through Asia which has often been debated here as the best option.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
That might be an option - combine the 2 zones completely.
But it'll never happen because the Asians refuse to have anything less than 4.5 spots - and one of their new 5 spots is almost guaranteed to go to Australia (I think they should beat Kuwait/North Korea, don't you?)