• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
need some some defenders guys, anyone keen , if we dont get enough defenders i will probably sacrifise my spot to become a defence midfielder.

Craig

World Traveller
If the two goal keeper spots weren't taken them I would put my name forward, although we are short of defenders.

Name: Craig Walsh
DoB: 11 June 1985
Nationality: New Zealander
2nd Nationality: Dutch
Position: Central defender (or anywhere in defense)
Preferred foot: right
Seven 20's: tackling, technique, consistent, brave, pace, determination, passing

Craig

World Traveller
bugssy said:
need some some defenders guys, anyone keen , if we dont get enough defenders i will probably sacrifise my spot to become a defence midfielder.
Taken it up.

Prefer Central defender.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Marc Robbins
7/11/78
England
SC
20s in Finishing, Pace, Heading, Long Shots, Positioning, Stamina, Set Pieces

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i dont know, can ppl think of a name for the home ground and some other names for club nicknames and stuff

Craig

World Traveller
Well I nominate the San Siro and it can fill something like 80k people, or the Amsterdam ArenA or in England Old Trafford as grounds.

Craig

World Traveller
For nickname why not the Donkeys? I thought about the Flying Donkeys but that is the nickname of Chievo Verona.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hopefully guys if i fill it quick enough i can get it started in the next day or so

Haffy

Cricket Spectator
Daniel Mahaffey (Haffy)
12/10/88
Australian
Croatian
Striker
right footed
passing, positioning, right footed, dirtyness, dribbling, flair, off the ball

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looks like we will be playing a 1-2-7 formation with all these strikers!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have changed my position to defencive midfielder as we are starting to get alot of strikers and not enough defenders