• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer thats what i plan to do , and have us all licking each other so we stay at the one club

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
yer thats what i plan to do , and have us all licking each other so we stay at the one club
hmm i dunno how close u expect us to be ;)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hopefully everyone has my msn so if you dont you can get it from someone that does.

this is going to be great

ash chaulk

International Captain
i have about 22 cricketweb people on my msn i dont know whom half of them are so you are probably on mine

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am using cm4 because the editor in 03/04 is not as full prove, doesnt work as well as cm4

but i will try both and see which one works best unless you guys prefer one to the other

what do you guys want me to use

03/04

cm4

we have so far
2 keepers (so no more if it can be helped)
1 defender (central)
3 midfielders
3 forwards

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Name: Nath Patrick (Nnanden)
DoB: 12/9/84 (hehe)
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: Croatian
Position: Midfield
Preferred Foot: Left
Seven 20s: Dribbling, Finishing, Anticipation, Work Rate, Acceleration, Tackling, Stamina

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Can I enquire as to why you are doing exactly the same thing as me?

Not complaining, but we don't want 2 of the same thing.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Tom Halsey said:
Can I enquire as to why you are doing exactly the same thing as me?

Not complaining, but we don't want 2 of the same thing.

sorry but i dont think you own copy rights to it and if that was the case why is there more than 1 cricket pbm.

i am sorry, are you still doing yours.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Dave Richards
DoB: 09/04/1982
Nationality: England
Position: AM/F LC
Preferred foot: Left
Seven 20s:creativity, finishing, passing, pace, tackling, technique, consistency.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Tom Halsey said:
I wasn't complaining - but this is the same kind of thing as CWXI, and you don't see 2 CWXI's.
how is it the same, one is cricket this is soccer, this is not a sim its an actuall pc game

how many cricket pbems do you see.

wcc, cwxi, league of the ages, oceania cup