• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ceballos loan to Arsenal is a really handy deal for everyone involved. RM get game time for one of their best young players, Ceballos gets to play and Arsenal get a quality player to help tide them over while their finances are ****ed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Never listened before but I'll definitely give that one a spin. I'm short on podcasts at the moment because I'm on a 2h/day injury rehab program, so it'd be great if anyone has any recommendations.
The Tom Woods show :ph34r:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Was at the club shop this morning (Plymouth) and heard three fans who I don't know personally discussing the new season. One said that if Exeter get promoted he would rather we didn't go up as well as it would take the edge of our promotion and it would be better to wait until the following season. That's David Icke thinking right there. And we have another player from Bury.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Never listened before but I'll definitely give that one a spin. I'm short on podcasts at the moment because I'm on a 2h/day injury rehab program, so it'd be great if anyone has any recommendations.
Listened to this on the way home. Not bad. Brought back some great memories, and made me realise what a truly unique and incredible rivalry it was.

That said, I had to shut it off before the end because it was just making me angry. The match where the unbeaten streak was broken was so ****ing bent.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Listened to this on the way home. Not bad. Brought back some great memories, and made me realise what a truly unique and incredible rivalry it was.

That said, I had to shut it off before the end because it was just making me angry. The match where the unbeaten streak was broken was so ****ing bent.
It was absolutely glorious. Imagine beating the league's most uppity side in such filthy circumstances that it permanently ruined them.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This Dybala to Sp*rs rumour can't have any legs to it, right?

Would cry myself to sleep if they signed him.

cpr

International Coach
Nah, diving by Englishmen has always been allowed in the Prem. Indeed diving by Frenchmen used to be marvelled at too.......

If it was a fix it was a glorious one.

Of course the run wouldn't have happened if Ruud had just kept his composure for that pen.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It wasn't just the dive though. The reffing in that game was so poor and partial throughout that no neutral bystander in their right mind could say it was anything even approaching satisfactory. It was a standard of performance that would result in someone being struck off in another profession.

andmark

International Captain
I have sympathy for United in that match given how Arsenal reacted to the missed Ruud penalty in the other match. Yeah, the officiating in the United win was far from spotless, but I struggle to care given the above.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I have sympathy for United in that match given how Arsenal reacted to the missed Ruud penalty in the other match. Yeah, the officiating in the United win was far from spotless, but I struggle to care given the above.
Far from spotless. Heh.