• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

cpr

International Coach
Chances of seeing those 3 in the team this year though? I'd be surprised if they get 10 league games between them.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Chances of seeing those 3 in the team this year though? I'd be surprised if they get 10 league games between them.
They will probably need to move on. He prefers to buy solutions. That's why Dalot is a wierd buy as he's young and unproven. Jose is all about finished articles. Tuanzebe and Fosu aren't worse than guys like Smalling but Jose is just unlikely to give them any experience.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Paul Hurst turned into a grade A **** then. Leaves as soon as Wembley is over then waits 3 days before the season to bid for 2 of our players and they instantly put in transfer requests. There is a way to do things that make you remembered in a good way by a former club and then there is this.

flibbertyjibber

So our manager is banned for the opening 2 games of the season so won't be in the dugout. best reason ever for the ban. He kicked a puddle at the 4th official. :laugh:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
It may not be a wet Tuesday night, or even in the city of Stoke, but we finally get to see if Marcelo Bielsa's fancy pants tactics can hold up against the most stereotypical agricultural football team in England.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Goddamn I love being in the football league.

Getting a point from two down and being slightly disappointed still, nice feeling. The team spirit that took us into this division is there and we will be okay this season.

1075 fans travelling to Stevenage. Incredible. Not sure what to expect this season, just so happy to have my football club back.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Looks like you lot are signing Ollie Norburn flibberty. Cracking player, will do well in L1.

Uppercut

Could be just as well because I’m told Shrewsbury’s numbers at the end of last season suggest they’re going to bomb down the table this year.

flibbertyjibber

Eh?

Our numbers?

What are you on about?

We have lost virtually all of last seasons starting XI but we played very well on Saturday and should have got a point at least. We have been messed up for that game by Nolan and Nsiala putting in transfer requests 3 days before the season but have signed some good players and GIMH says this lad is good too.

No way will we repeat last season but we won't go down.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hopefully it falls through like, but can’t begrudge a player a move up a level. It’s a reminder of how far we still have to go to recover our former status

flibbertyjibber

One of our fans says his instagram says how he can't wait to be back with John so I presume it as good as done once our snakes go to Ipswich.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
One of our fans says his instagram says how he can't wait to be back with John so I presume it as good as done once our snakes go to Ipswich.
Nah that was a fake that some idiot Tranmere fan made to wind others up. But a guy whose generally reliable has told me we’ve given him permission to talk to you while we thrash out a fee - you’re a little below our valuation currently

flibbertyjibber

Nah that was a fake that some idiot Tranmere fan made to wind others up. But a guy whose generally reliable has told me we’ve given him permission to talk to you while we thrash out a fee - you’re a little below our valuation currently
I was at work and saw it when I got home but not having one of those wouldn't know where to look to see if it was genuine or not.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aye it got me at first, the lad who posted it owned up though.

Good player anyway mate. Can blow a bit hot and cold but was absolutely exceptional at Wembley and will leave a hero whatever happens for that alone.