• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

cpr

International Coach
I don't think many would complain if UEFA just awarded Ajax the trophy after watching this

cpr

International Coach
Well done to Daniel Sturridge for his 2nd Champions League medal without kicking a ball.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Terrible game and the celebrations appeared to pale by comparison to their Merseyside neighbours a week ago, but fair play to them, can’t say they didn’t deserve to win something this season I guess.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think many would complain if UEFA just awarded Ajax the trophy after watching this
Ajax and Barcelona must both be wondering how on earth they lost to these sides. On balance, I'm happy for Liverpool after last year's final. But Tottenham fans must be so disappointed at the no-show from so many of their bigger name players.

andmark

International Captain
But Tottenham fans must be so disappointed at the no-show from so many of their bigger name players.
I didn't watch the game out of the nervousness of it, but how did Kane do given his fitness problems? Like, should he have played, or was it too soon for him to come back judging from his performance?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't watch the game out of the nervousness of it, but how did Kane do given his fitness problems? Like, should he have played, or was it too soon for him to come back judging from his performance?
He barely touched the ball until Tottenham put a shift on in the last 15 minutes. But Alli, Son and Erikson were all poor tonight, so all of Tottenham's possession was wasted in t he final third.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff?, this team is fantastic and it's great to see them come away with some silverware after their performances across the season.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ajax and Barcelona must both be wondering how on earth they lost to these sides. On balance, I'm happy for Liverpool after last year's final. But Tottenham fans must be so disappointed at the no-show from so many of their bigger name players.
Spurs have been ****e all season in the Champions League and have somehow jammed their way to a final, spawny ****s.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Man City should be scratching their heads more than Ajax.

The UEFA Nations League did what was intended by adding an edge to what would have been Friendly Internationals, but with the Finals on the horizon it all seems a bit pointless. They would be better off playing Qualifiers with the rest of Europe.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Liverpool didn't look impressive at all, reckon City would have beaten them yesterday comfortably.

Saying that, it was a final with two nervous teams, Liverpool do what they need to do and got results all season, their method clearly works.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Liverpool led from the 2nd minute, kind of an important factor in how the game played out.