• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Going to be out today so relying on here and the RG app to keep me up to date with the scores..think it's best I don't watch cos I feel Djokovic is going to win and I don't want to see Murray lose here..such a wuss, but I would love to see Murray win the French as its been so long since a Brit got to the final... I just feel Djokovic is a machine atm...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It has the feel of one of those No. 1 vs. No. 2 Federer vs. Nadal battles of the past. Djokovic has been at the top for a while now but this year Murray has truly stepped up and become a worthy No. 2.

I'm not particularly a fan of either player but looking forward to this.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Some start by Novak. Sure seems to be feeling the pressure, hey comms.

Edit: First point won on serve took almost 2 games. :laugh:

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why didn't this version of Novak show up against Federer in the Wimbledon/US Open finals last year lol :( :@