• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
First opening day draw for fourteen years, according to my memory. Could be making it up.

135 points still to play for. SWA

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
£15m for Vermaelen is daylight robbery.
30 million on Mathieu and Vermaelen. That's bad business. Should have brought Rafael Marquez back. He didn't look that bad in the World Cup and he is probably still quicker than Pique.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Early days but Rovers looked decent against Cardiff on Friday night. The trinity should put them in or around the playoffs.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Arsenal looking very good, especially going forward. The defence does not look overly promising though, desperately need another world class centre back. Chambers has had a good game, but City look pretty uninterested, and have produced nothing. Can't see Chambers being good enough to potentially play regularly as a centre back.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To think this time last year United were taunting the Arsenal fans that Moyes had won a trophy with his first game whilst Arse hadn't won in years. Memories.

I hope they realise now, that it's not really a trophy and means nowt.

Eds

International Debutant
Arsenal looking very good, especially going forward. The defence does not look overly promising though, desperately need another world class centre back. Chambers has had a good game, but City look pretty uninterested, and have produced nothing. Can't see Chambers being good enough to potentially play regularly as a centre back.

King Pietersen

International Captain
I'm aware Mertesacker still exists, but if one of him or Koscielny get injured, would anyone be confident at say Mertesacker and Chambers being the defensive partnership for a sustained spell? I wouldn't.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I fell asleep at half time and had a dream that Milner was stretchered off after Gibbs went in hard and used the post-match presser to swear bloody revenge. Reality is so boring sometimes.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bosh, great 3 points to start the season. Van La Parra looked good on debut, drawing 3 yellows from Norwich LBs and a great assist. Norwich squad on paper excellent, so great to get them out of the way early.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Damn, I know it was their B-team and it was pre-season but our attack was pure ***.

Not sure how to embed Vines but also:

[video]https://vine.co/v/MVQTx2Kx2DM[/video]

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, Liverpool looked ominously good. I know it's kind of obvious, but a really good side will have to not make top four this season. Could probably be anyone if they get a bad start.