• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
If we're on performance enhancing drugs I want my ****ing money back.

Maybe we were given the placebo.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have joined the DT league. Burgeinho and I picked the side. It's not the best IMHO but we will see how we go.

Will there be a separate thread for DT and tipping this year?

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Have joined the DT league. Burgeinho and I picked the side. It's not the best IMHO but we will see how we go.

Will there be a separate thread for DT and tipping this year?
Problem's likely around there being too many Parra players :ph34r:

Planning a seperate thread for tipping and DT as per 2012 if there are no objections.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Up the Panthers. 10 years is long enough. Will be interested to see what sort of impact SBW makes, if any.

Burgey

Problem's likely around there being too many Parra players :ph34r:

Planning a seperate thread for tipping and DT as per 2012 if there are no objections.
Yeah it's a problem but the young bloke is a proper fan and wants to pick a few of them.

Hopefully the goal kickers in the side all play well and consistently. Always helps.

Burgey

such a bad father. imagine being forced to support parra. child abuse
Makes up his own mind, ****. He's man enough to know you stick solid and don't move to Qld and support the Titans or some fag mob like that.

Josh Papali signed to Parra from 2014. Good young forward.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Josh Papali signed to Parra from 2014. Good young forward.
Such a good pickup. He'll play rep footy during his career, probably for an extended time as well. Of course he's a cane toad but nobody's perfect.

Burgey

Meanwhile, the Bulldogs look to be building for the new season in their usual scandal-ridden way with Barba stood down indefinitely in relation to several "off field incidents".

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Best RL analyst in the business. Genius player, too.
Yeah big fan of Sterlo. Voss, Gould and Sterlo is the commentary dreamteam.

I know Gould is generally pretty bad, but he's only really awful when he's paired with Rabs. With Voss he tends to talk less garbage and focus more on analysing the game which is what he's good at.

Awful news to hear of the loss of such a young man. RIP
Agreed. Really sad for any young bloke to want to end it like that.