• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2013 Season thread

dermo

International Vice-Captain
the hope got me!

nah happy with that performance really. very starchy in defence
14-7 penatly count, melbourne are a protected species, refs are ****s.

and woodsy WAG. gotta be playing origin and put him in the kangaroos as well.

if we defend like that for 80 mins every week we can beat any ****.

Anasta played well at 7 also

uvelocity

International Coach
ken oath. some of the penalties were ridiculous. the one for blair pushing towards the end on our own line. wtf else was he supposed to do. bmm pushing at the other end what a crock of **** that was.

benji out for a few weeks. curtis to come in i guess, reckon it might even help us tbh. should blitz the dragons

dermo

International Vice-Captain
ken oath. some of the penalties were ridiculous. the one for blair pushing towards the end on our own line. wtf else was he supposed to do. bmm pushing at the other end what a crock of **** that was.

benji out for a few weeks. curtis to come in i guess, reckon it might even help us tbh. should blitz the dragons
reckon they'll move moltzen to the halves, and tedesco to fullback. Sirro probably still needs a few more games in the 20's to get him back up to speed and hes still only young so no need to rush the ****.

Benji was named in the team anyway and he finished the game so hes probably a chance of a playing.

and incase you hadn't heard Blair and Bodene Thompson are facing 1 match bans which is a ****ing farce, Thompson will apparently get off with an early plea but the **** has heaps of carry over points cause he flattened chad townsend in nsw cup the other week. Hopefully they fight Blairs, there was **** all in the leg pull, reckon they just have to charge someone to justify such a lopsided penalty count.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but I'm not devoting an entire thread to such a **** side. It's like if there was a separate Richmond or North Hobart AFL thread.

Oooooh errrrrr. We might get 8th if we are really, really good this year.

uvelocity

International Coach
look burgey, I'm happy to talk about any team who is a shot at making the finals in the next decade. thats 15 teams you can choose from to ask my opinion on

uvelocity

International Coach
dissecting adam reynolds attacking kicking game on sterlo - brilliant

33 kicks inside the 30m in the first 5 rounds. 5 tries, 10 repeat sets, zero kicks went dead.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Roosters fans are ****, but tbf I won't take my kids to a Dogs game either. Their fans are scum of the earth.

Why the NRL would schedule those two games on the first week of holidays I dunno, though I wouldn't expect the Storm to draw massively here anyway.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Am going to watch the Panthers play the Knights Saturday evening. Quite looking forward to it. Up the ****ing Panthers :)