Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* NRL 2012 Season thread

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Is Tim Brasher still in line for the NSW fullback position?
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

two horse race with jumping jimmy jack aws. his son our biggest disappointment ftr, playing footsketball
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts.. . For support rather than illumination. " - Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Is Tim Brasher still in line for the NSW fullback position?
    Nah we've got this young bloke. Minichello or something. He's supposed to be pretty good.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwgu8_b0Vw

RIP Craig

lol Tigers.
    5-0

RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012

Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.

tits look so bad

ugh they are so bad. 2 mins to go and the only bloke to chase the kick is surprise bull bailey. everybody else walking, don't care.

so they get the ball back from a drop kick thanks to bailey, and the set on their line to win the match and the half back doesn't even touch the ball. they give it to a front rower on the 5th.

do they even train at all?
    Last edited by uvelocity; 07-04-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Sharks four on the bounce now. Jeez they're playing food, tough footy now. Hope Gardiner isn't too badly hurt. He's quality and important for them.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

hey burgeois, do you hate jamie lyon? I can't stand him for walking out on parra and for saying he didn't want to play origin. Every time I see him I want him to be punched in the face. Playing for womanly doesn't help his cause.

Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    tits look so bad
    Senor Chang - Gay - YouTube
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

tits look so bad

ugh they are so bad. 2 mins to go and the only bloke to chase the kick is surprise bull bailey. everybody else walking, don't care.

so they get the ball back from a drop kick thanks to bailey, and the set on their line to win the match and the half back doesn't even touch the ball. they give it to a front rower on the 5th.

do they even train at all?
    That was an absolute abortion of a match. Roosters were awful, yet probably should have been 20 points clear with 10 to go. The Titans are probably the worst team I've seen since the Dogs of 08, but at least they had an excuse (huge injury list, $BW leaving). Their spine is just abominable, Prince isn't fit to shine the shoes of the player he was prior to 2010. Everything about his game is garbage these days, and that's being kind to his "defense". And he's their captain.

It's funny, outside of their spine I rate most players in their starting 17 pretty highly. It's just that they have the worst fullback and halfback in the comp, along with inexperienced 5/8 and hooker. Players like Bird, Idris, Mead and Gordon should be terrorizing the fringes. Just doesn't seem to happen very often though.

They need a cleanout like no club I've seen in recent times... Oh wait, 5 year contracts.

Poor Tits

hey burgeois, do you hate jamie lyon? I can't stand him for walking out on parra and for saying he didn't want to play origin. Every time I see him I want him to be punched in the face. Playing for womanly doesn't help his cause.
    I heard Lyon interviewed on a Sports show on the radio on Thursday and tried to ring in to say it was appropriate they spoke to Judas on the eve of Good Friday, but they wouldn't let me on air.

****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    That was an absolute abortion of a match. Roosters were awful, yet probably should have been 20 points clear with 10 to go. The Titans are probably the worst team I've seen since the Dogs of 08, but at least they had an excuse (huge injury list, $BW leaving). Their spine is just abominable, Prince isn't fit to shine the shoes of the player he was prior to 2010. Everything about his game is garbage these days, and that's being kind to his "defense". And he's their captain.

It's funny, outside of their spine I rate most players in their starting 17 pretty highly. It's just that they have the worst fullback and halfback in the comp, along with inexperienced 5/8 and hooker. Players like Bird, Idris, Mead and Gordon should be terrorizing the fringes. Just doesn't seem to happen very often though.

They need a cleanout like no club I've seen in recent times... Oh wait, 5 year contracts.

Poor Tits
    William Zillman > Tim Moltzen although personally neither of them should be starting fullbacks at their clubs.

Moltzen is the worst fullback defensively, his only positive is his support play.

Titans really are a poor outfit lead my Prince and must be looking at a succession plan soon.

I would be playing Mead at the back for that extra spark in attack.

1 Mead
    2 Gordon
    3 Idris
    4 Peyroux (so solid defensively)
    5 Champion
    6 Zillman
    7 Prince
    8 Bailey
    9 Srama
    10 Douglas
    11 Myles
    12 Bird
    13 Harrison

14 Rankin
    15 Minichiello
    16 Henderson/White
    17 James/Ridge

FTR - I know Bird and James are currently injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I heard Lyon interviewed on a Sports show on the radio on Thursday and tried to ring in to say it was appropriate they spoke to Judas on the eve of Good Friday, but they wouldn't let me on air.

****s.

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    William Zillman > Tim Moltzen although personally neither of them should be starting fullbacks at their clubs.

Moltzen is the worst fullback defensively, his only positive is his support play.
    I was thinking more Tedesco > Zillman, though I guess we won't find out till next year. Still reckon Moltzen and Zillman are neck and neck though. Moltzen is at least occasionally dangerous with the ball in hand and has a bit of speed.

Really rate Mead, the Tits should do everything they can to get him the ball more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post

I was thinking more Tedesco > Zillman, though I guess we won't find out till next year. Still reckon Moltzen and Zillman are neck and neck though. Moltzen is at least occasionally dangerous with the ball in hand and has a bit of speed.

Really rate Mead, the Tits should do everything they can to get him the ball more often.
    Yeah it's hard to rate Tedesco on his 15 minutes of NRL, obviously had many good judges frothing over his NYC form. Moltzen is in contention for the worst half back in the comp, then.

Agree on Mead, he would be fantastic in the number 1 jersey. I notice Cartwright finally named Sezer. I was almost going to say in my previous post that I don't get why they bought Henry and Sezer if they aren't going to play them, so it's a good move.

Match of the round though is clearly in Darwin this week, looking forward to the game!

Lol Manly getting dusted by the Tits.

In other unheralded news, Steve Matai down clutching a shoulder. Unheard of.

Bit like Campese and his knees
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread Information