• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2011 National Provincial Championship (ITM Cup)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Waikato vs. Taranaki
Manawatu vs. Northland
Canterbury vs. Southland (RS)
Bay of Plenty vs. North Harbour
Wellington vs. Auckland
Hawke's Bay vs. Otago
Tasman vs. Counties-Manukau.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Waikato vs. Taranaki
Manawatu vs. Northland
Wellington vs. Auckland
Hawke's Bay vs. Otago
Tasman vs. Counties-Manukau

So moved by Voltman's war cry that I have backed Otago in this round.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Waikato vs. Taranaki
Manawatu vs. Northland
Wellington vs. Auckland
Hawke's Bay vs. Otago
Tasman vs. Counties-Manukau.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Opposite of Heath's tips, thanks. :ph34r:

Waikato
Northland
Canterbury
North Harbour
Wellington
Hawke's Bay
Tasman

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Otago haters can shove their ****ing hate up their arses. First win at Eden Park in 35 years. How do you like them apples?
Unfortunately didn't see the match but thats a sensational result for Otago. I note Mark Anscombe made considerable changes to the (near full strength) side that faced Canterbury on the weekend so I do wonder whether that was a blunder.

HeathDavisSpeed

Picks (from Superbru as I missed the start of the first game)

Taranaki
Northland
Canterbury
Bay of Plenty
Auckland
Otago
Counties

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty impressive win from Taranaki tonight, Waikato dominated early like they did against Southland last week, but were run over in the second half. And...somehow Heath managed to tip it.

HeathDavisSpeed

And...somehow Heath managed to tip it.
Was nearly bang on the margin before that last minute try. Brendan Leonard's not looking the player he once was. Some really atrocious passing in the last 15 minutes from him cost Waikato some good attacking opportunities.

HeathDavisSpeed

Week's Points

Heef -5 (on my superbru picks. Though I put down Otago in my post rather than Hawke's Bay who I actually picked. You guys can decide whether I should get that point or not)
Vimes - 3
Hurricane 3
Brumbers 2
Somerset 1

Leaderboard

The Only Vimes that Bites - 9
Taunton - 9
Big Chief - 9
Brumbers - 8
Epic Fail - 8

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Heef -5 (on my superbru picks. Though I put down Otago in my post rather than Hawke's Bay who I actually picked. You guys can decide whether I should get that point or not)

Do whatever gives you the most points Heef this time - but next time you cover yourself both ways it will be a loss. This my vote on the matter.

HeathDavisSpeed

Yeah, pretty poor form from me tbh. I don't know how I copied them down wrong anyway, but I actually did it twice originally and fixed one pick up and didn't notice the other.